From acquisition, development and financing, to management, operations and loan workouts, South Florida hotel and motel developers and owners demand talented and experienced legal counsel to meet the variety of issues facing them in the market.
Our lawyers are experienced in representing hotel and motel owners throughout South Florida. We keep in mind our clients’ goals and objectives, whether the client is a developer, owner/operator, franchiser/franchisee or financial institution. The Gerstin & Associates Hotel and Motel Development Group knows how to complete transactions successfully because we’ve done it well in the past.
Some of the legal services provided by the Gerstin & Associates Hotel and Motel Development Group are
- Sales and purchases
- Asset management
- Financing and franchising
- Litigation and bankruptcy
- Management and operations
- Land development and use issue.
- Creation of organizational documents,
- Acquisition and disposition
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Negotiation and drafting of management agreements
- Conference, convention and public assembly facilities
We pride ourselves on being able to tailor the scope of our work to the unique needs of our individual client. From start to finish our lawyers can address your needs and get your hotel or motel developed and running smoothly in a timely, cost effective manner.
Put your mind at ease by contacting us now for a free consultation
Gerstin & Associates
40 SE 5th St., Suite 610
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Telephone: (561) 750-3456
Facsimile: (561) 750-8185
- Hurricane Irma Preparation Guides and Checklists for South Florida - Important and useful hurricane Irma guides from The City of Boca Raton and The County of Palm Beach. Hurricane Irma Supply Checklist Hurricane Irma Guide
- Boca Raton could get Hyatt House hotel in 2017 - Add a Hyatt House to the growing list of new hotels expected to debut in Palm Beach County within two years. Read more
- Looming ADA Rules Could Affect Millions of Websites - As many small business property owners will attest, the ADA is a brutal and often times unfair law. Property owners that do not comply with the ADA are not entitled to any advanced notice prior to being sued. Although important to promote access for the disabled, often times the ADA is exploited by a person […]
- Florida Supreme Court Rules in Favor Of Online Travel Agencies - According to the Florida Supreme Court, online travel agencies do not have to pay taxes on the amount charged to customers, only on the amount they pay hotels (minus their fees, etc.) . Full opinion can be found here: sc13-838
- Fines for Florida Businesses That Don’t Allow Service of Process on Employees - As of July 1, 2014 employees must allow the service of process on an employee or face a civil fine as high as $1,000.00.