Gerstin & Associates offers full service residential and commercial real estate title and closing services dedicated to providing exceptional closing services to realtors, developers, lenders and the general public. With over 30 years of combined real estate and title insurance experience, the attorneys at Gerstin & Association will conduct your title examination and real estate closing for any property located in Palm Beach County or Broward County, Florida.
The State of Florida sets the rate for title insurance to ensure everyone in Florida pays the same title insurance premium rate. If the title insurance premium is the same, it only makes sense to chose the protection of a title insurance agent that is a licensed Florida attorney.
Put your mind at ease and contact山西福彩app官方下载 now:
Gerstin & Associates
40 SE 5th St., Suite 610
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Telephone: (561) 750-3456
Facsimile: (561) 750-8185
Recent Real Estate & Title Insurance Articles
- 2019 Florida Community Association Case Law and Legislative Year in Review - Click here for the PDF file for the 2019 Community Association Case Law and Legislative Year in Review
- FHA Issues New Condominium Approval Rule, Finally! - In an effort to promote affordable and sustainable 山西福彩app官方下载 ownership, especially among credit-worthy first-time buyers, the Federal Housing Administration today published a long-awaited final regulation, and policy implementation guidance, establishing a new condominium approval process. Some of the highlights are (click here to download the new regulations): A new single-unit approval process or individual […]
- 2019 Florida Condominium & 山西福彩app官方下载owner Association Legislative Update - 2019 Florida Condominium & 山西福彩app官方下载owner Association Legislative Update Click here for .pdf version of this article Based on the seemingly low media profile of recently passed legislation pertaining to community associations, many people wrongfully assume the latest session of Florida’s legislature will have little or no impact on their community association. To the contrary, […]
- 2018 Florida Community Association Legislative Update - Click here for .pdf version The following will become law on July 1, 2018. Fines and Suspensions – Condominiums § 718.303 Now mirrors Florida HOA law- A condominium association’s committee of unit owners who determine whether to confirm or reject a fine or suspension levied by the board must be made up of at […]
- Defaming Directors, How to Deal With Abusive Members in Your Community Association. - Click here to download the full presentation Presented at the Delray Beach Alliance on December 5, 2017. An easy to understand primer on the laws of defamation for The State of Florida. Practical methods on how to deal with hostile community association members. How to deal with hostile residents. How to know […]